Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 6 September 2012

My Visa to Aussie

Alhamdulillah..My visa to Aussie has been approved..but it takes 3 weeks++ to get it approved while my friend's visa took less than 2weeks. Why??? It was due to the result of medical check up that delay our visa.
The story begins when...

We did our medical check up during a fasting month (Ramadhan) a  month where Muslims should observe their fast. Both of my kid's medical examination were being finalized because everything is OK but my husband's result was not on our side. His urine contained 3+ protein. I think it happened because we were fasting and our body lack of water. Actually my urine also was not that clear because it has 2+ blood and therefore both of us have to break our fasting, drink a lot of plain water and repeat the urine test on that day.

Again, the result did not favor us even though the reading decreased from the first one. We were actually requesting to do the 3rd urine test, but the doctor said it is not allowed to have more than 2 times urine test in a day. If we would like to redo the urine test, it should be done in other day which we don't really like this idea. The panel clinic is far away from my place. We take 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach the place..some more got traffic..and of course we do hope to settle everything on that day. According to the doctor, if we refuse to come in some other day, we have to do a complete medical examination which is costly and we will not get the result on the same day.It might take a week. Ohh God..

I was so stuck..my hubby's face changed. He left on me to decide what to do. Finally I told the doctor to send the report to the Australian Immigration and let them decide what we should do because in my mind-I'm also thinking this clinic is making money and of course they suggest us the one that profited them.

In a next 2 days, I checked through online visa progress and Alhamdulillah only my hubby has to undergo an additional medical examination while they have finalized and accepted my medical result. Otherwise, if we follow the doctor's suggestion before, we have to spend nearly RM500 for both of us to do the complete medical examination whereas the Immigration only need my hubby to go for the additional medical examination which cost only RM50++.Then..save our money.

After getting the medical result, everything seems normal and we received the VISA after 1week++.



No comments:

Post a Comment